The valley of Brevon benefits from a strategic position between Bourgogne and Champagne : 20 km from Châtillon sur Seine, 48 km from Montbard (1 h TGV from Paris), 69 km from Dijon, 280 km from Paris but also 500 km from Brussells and 700 km from Munich or Amsterdam.
With TGV : Montbard station, 4 stops TGV each day and in both directions. TGV Paris - Dijon, Paris - Chalon, Paris - Besançon and TGV Mulhouse - Paris.
By car : near the motorway A5, exit 23 - Chatillon sur Seine, oe motorway A6, exit 23 - Bierre les Semur.
The valley of Brevon (first tributary of the Seine), is situated in "Le Châtillonnais en Bourgogne".
From Beaulieu to Aisey-sur-Seine, the landscapes follow one another and seduce the spectator.
This region really deserves a visit.
The GIE "Entre Seine et Brevon" has for ambition to allow the visitors to prepare their stay in Châtillonnais in Burgundy, (holidays or weekend), and more particularly, in the valleys of the Seine and the Brevon.
Here you can
- inform you about sites to be visited, activities to be practised, the regional specialities to savor,
- contact us to receive more informations about our proposals,
- Reserve a turnkey offer: accommodation, activities, meals, discoveries.
The activities of the GIE become completely integrated into the objectives of the future National Park of the Forests of Champagne and Burgundy.
We propose you short stays with activities :
- "walking and massage" - Discovery of remarkable site and cosy massage
- "Les Plantes foret'stibles" : Discovery of food plants from the forest,
- "Randonnée dans la vallée" : Hiking with donkeys,
- "Le brâme du cerf en Châtillonnais" : An unique opportunity to listen to the breath of the nature.
We are waiting for you : you will spend long times in relaxation, profiting by a preserved nature.